It provides an overview of the concepts, operating characteristics, and capabilities of modern computer systems in the industry and our society. Topics include computer hardware and software, communications and networking, personal computer tools, management information systems, personal digital communications and ethical issues. Demonstrations of various technologies are included. Students are required to perform 10 hours of hands-on experience in a PC environment outside of class time.
1. Describe and understand concepts related to the function of computer hardware and software.
2. Describe and understand the basic concepts of computer networks, and telecommunications systems used to move information.
3. Describe the ethical use of computer systems.
4. Demonstrate a functional knowledge of business office applications.5. Use a variety of digital communications applications
- Student: Obiri Yeboah BODOM