- Accredited Lecturer: Viola KREBS
- Student: Eman Bint Mishaal ALHUTHALI
- Student: Abdulrahman Abdulmohsen ALMOUSHEGAH
- Student: Veronica DEMARIA
- Student: Dominique Althea FRANCISCO
- Student: Chahinez HADJAZI
- Student: Neema Angela KALINDAGA
- Student: Yacouba KANE
- Student: Van Anh LE
- Student: Lucas LINDENLAUB
- Student: Timothy Wajega MASEBE
- Student: Tuyet Trinh NGUYEN
- Student: Hoang Trung PHAM
- Student: Huong Trang PHAM
- Student: Phuong Phi PHAN
- Student: Gunhu YI
This course aims to provide students with a detailed understanding of the international dimensions of economic activity and the inter-relationship between national and international economic performance. The modules show how the tools of micro and macroeconomic analysis can be used to evaluate contemporary developments in the world economy and the forces influencing globalization. It also provides a critical appreciation of problems related to the design of economic policy in an international environment.
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the theory of international trade.
- Understand different trade policies.
- Understand different forms of trade integration.
- Understand international finance.
The Internet has revolutionised marketing practice, connecting potential customers to businesses in a way never before possible. Today, with online audiences spending more time using price comparison sites, search engines and social networks, this text explains how marketers can find new and engaging ways of getting their message across.
This courseprovides comprehensive, practical guidance on how companies can get the most out of the web to meet their marketing goals. The course links marketing theory with case studies on cutting edge companies such as Dell, eBay and Facebook, to help students to understand digital marketing in the real world.
Students will learn best practice in applying digital media channels such as affiliate marketing, online PR and search engine marketing.
Students will learn to use specific tools of Internet marketing:
- traffic building,
- online advertising,
- search engine marketing,
- email marketing,
- affiliation programs, etc